Fitness Frenzy Rules:
- Register for the New Year’s Resolution Fitness Frenzy between December 5 and January 16.
- Once registered, locate the tracking board and record your name on one of the rows. The tracking board will be posted on the main level of TRECS in January. Remember where on the tracking board you recorded your name.
- On January 9, you may begin tracking your miles! Tracking ends on March 6.
- Every day you participate in an activity, record the corresponding miles under the appropriate date.
- At the end of the eight-week period, your miles will be added up. For every 50 miles you accumulate, your name will be entered once into the prize drawing. For example, if you accumulate 150 miles, your name will be entered three times, increasing the likelihood of being drawn.
- If your name is drawn, you will be contacted through email no later than Monday, March 20 to retrieve your prize (free personal training sessions, T-shirts, and much more).
- Group Fitness Class: 5 miles
- Personal Training Session: 5 miles
- Weight Lifting: 30 minutes=2 miles
- Intramural Activity: 5 miles
- Club Sports Activity: 5 miles
- Treadmill, Elliptical, Bike, Stairmaster, Track: Number of miles traveled
- Walking: 15 minutes=2 miles
- Pool: 30 minutes of swimming=5 miles
- Basketball Court: 30 minutes of play=2 miles
- Climbing Wall: 30 minutes=5 miles
- Other Workout: 30 minutes=2 miles
Prize Drawing Breakdown
- Accumulate as many miles as you can within the eight-week period (January 9–March 6).
- At the end of the eight-week period, your miles will be added up.
- For every 50 miles you accumulate, you will be entered into the prize drawing once. For example, if you accumulate 150 miles, your name will be entered three times, increasing the likelihood of being drawn.
- If your name is drawn, you will be contacted no later than Monday, March 20 to retrieve your prize.