- From Cumberland Ave. heading towards Kingston Pike
- Turn right on S. Concord Street
- Turn left on Sutherland Ave.
- Travel approximately 1.7 miles, the RecSports Field Complex will be on the left.
The field is situated on the south side of Kingston Pike in between Alcoa Highway and Cumberland Avenue. For access to Fulton Bottoms, park at Tyson Park, located on the north side of Kingston Pike. From campus, travel west on Cumberland Ave. After the railroad overpass, turn right into Tyson Park. Do not turn into the driveway for the business in between the Tyson entrance and the overpass. From I-40 West, take Kingston Pike east toward Cumberland Ave. Turn left at the first driveway east of the highway overpass into Tyson Park. Walk under the overpass to the field.
- Exit 376 toward Oak Ridge at I-140/TN 162 N
- Continue North using Exit 376A on TN-162 /Pellissippi Parkway towards Oak Ridge
- Travel approximately 5 miles
- Take a right (merge) on Hwy 62 East / Oak Ridge Highway
- Travel approximately 2 miles, Rugby Park will be on the right
Take Alcoa Highway south from Neyland Drive or from Kingston Pike/Cumberland Ave. Take the ramp for I-140, located just after the Ford auto dealership. Take I-140 toward Oak Ridge to the Northshore exit. Go left on Northshore. You will cross two bridges. After the second bridge, CYC is about 100 yards further, on the left next to a yellow fire hydrant. If you pass the softball fields (on the right) you have gone too far.
From Interstate 40, get off on Exit 398 and head north (left) on Strawberry Plains Pike. At traffic light (approx 5 miles), turn right on Asheville Hwy. Turn left on Carter School Road (approx 1mi). Turn right on College Street. You will see a steel gate on the left and a sign before you get to the end of the road (approx. 1/4 mi).
- From campus, take I-40 West towards Nashville
- Take Exit 385 to Lexington
- Take Exit 1 to Western Ave.
- Follow Western Ave. The road will become two lanes and Premier athletics is on the Right up on a hill
- Turn right on Neyland Drive
- Turn right and merge onto TN-115
- Merge onto I-40 W
- Take exit 369 for Watt Road
- Turn left on Watt Road
- Destination will be on your left
- From I-40 West – (Crossville, Cookville, Nashville)
- I-40 East to Exit 388A (James White Parkway)
- James White Parkway to Hill Avenue/River Side Drive Exit
- At traffic Light turn left onto Hill Avenue
- Take Hill Avenue to Howard Baker Jr. Avenue
- Turn Left onto Howard Baker Jr. Avenue