All group fitness classes will be suspended Wednesday, Nov. 23th through Sunday, Nov. 28th.
Classes will resume on Monday, Nov. 28th.
TRECS Lower Level will be closed December 8th, 2016 through Winter Break due to new flooring being installed.
Areas to be unavailable:
- Fitness Floor including Cardio Theater, strength machines, and free-weight area.
- Studio 7,8,9,10,11
- Outdoor Center
- Racquetball Courts
Alternative Fitness Locations:
- Limited exercise equipment on Court D
- HPER Weight Room will remain open during the closure.
- HPER Racquetball will remain open during the closure.
New Flooring Highlights:
- MONDO Ramflex Rubber Flooring.
- Grey & Black checkerboard pattern design.
- 100% recyclable material.
- Provides protection against heavy impact, including heavy weights and cardio equipment.
- Anti-bacterial & anti-microbial throughout.
Please direct all questions & concerns to Katy Locke, Assistant Director of Operations, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 865-974-0492.