How to register for a trip
sign up online via My RecSports or stop by the TRECS Outdoor Program area or . You can pay with Mastercard, Visa, cash, check, or Vol Card, .
What does the trip cost include?
When you pay for a trip, you get all equipment, transportation, and instruction, On overnight trips, you also get plenty of tasty food and camping included.
Need to know about trip refunds? Experience Levels? Other things?
Learn about refund policies, experience levels, bringing a guest, and other general trip information here.
- Wild and Scenic Rock Climbing #2 - Sat, Oct. 28 - 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Intermediate Whitewater Kayaking - Sun, Oct. 29 - 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Hike Rock Arch Bridges - Sun, Nov. 5 - 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Wild and Scenic Rock Climbing #3 - Sun, Nov. 12 - 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Cumberland Island Sea Kayak Adventure - Winter Break - Sat, Dec. 16 - Thu, Dec. 21 - 8:00 am - 7:30 pm
- Wilderness First Aid (WFA) - Sat, Feb. 17 - Sun, Feb. 18 - 8:30 am - 6:00 pm