Trips are open to all current UT students (graduate and undergraduate) as well as faculty and staff with an active RecSports membership.
Trip costs include transportation, in-camp food, equipment, camping, and other miscellaneous fees.
Register online for a trip or register in-person in the TRECS Outdoor Center.
Be sure to read important general trip information & policies listed below the calendar.
Adventure Trip Types
- Backpacking & Hiking
- Learn How to Clinics
- Rock Climbing
- Sea Kayaking
- Whitewater Rafting & Kayaking
- Break Trips
Important Trip Information
- On most trips, you don’t need any experience. Really. If a trip requires experience, we’ll indicate what experience you should have.
- Trip costs include transportation, in-camp food, equipment, camping, and other miscellaneous fees.
- If space permits, you may bring a guest for an additional guest fee of $10 per day of the trip. Most trips are 8-10 people, except rafting, which is 18 people in 3 rafts.
- Needed outdoor gear and equipment is provided for each trip at no additional cost.
- Cancellations – We reserve the right to cancel a program due to inclement weather, natural disasters, or extenuating circumstances. In the event we must cancel a program, a full trip refund will be provided.
- Should you choose to cancel, your registration fees will be refunded if we are notified of the cancellation 14 days before the date of the trip.