For public health protection, all Spring 2020 trips have been canceled. Please check back for our Fall 2020 offerings.
Trips are open to all current UT students (graduate and undergraduate) as well as faculty and staff with an active RecSports membership.
Trip costs include transportation, in-camp food, equipment, camping, and other miscellaneous fees.
Register online for a trip or register in-person in the TRECS Outdoor Center.
Be sure to read important general trip information & policies listed below the calendar.
Adventure Trip Types
- Backpacking & Hiking
- Learn How to Clinics
- Rock Climbing
- Sea Kayaking
- Whitewater Rafting & Kayaking
- Break Trips
Important Trip Information
- On most trips, you don’t need any experience. Really. If a trip requires experience, we’ll indicate what experience you should have.
- Trip costs include transportation, in-camp food, equipment, camping, and other miscellaneous fees.
- If space permits, you may bring a guest for an additional guest fee of $10 per day of the trip. Most trips are 8-10 people, except rafting, which is 18 people in 3 rafts.
- Needed outdoor gear and equipment is provided for each trip at no additional cost.
- Cancellations – We reserve the right to cancel a program due to inclement weather, natural disasters, or extenuating circumstances. In the event we must cancel a program, a full trip refund will be provided.
- Should you choose to cancel, your registration fees will be refunded if we are notified of the cancellation 14 days before the date of the trip.