- UT students are members of the RecSports facilities/programs and automatically receive access privileges during the semesters in which they are enrolled upon payment of their Student Programs & Services Fee (SPSF).
- Student “Plus One”: $110 per semester (additional)
- Student first and second Dependent (Ages 0–23 years): $70 each per semester (additional)
- ** NOTE: Areas of use in facilities are restricted for ages 0-16 years.
For purchasing “Plus One” and/or dependent(s) memberships, please visit the administrative office (2nd floor of TRECS) or contact us at email@example.com for more information.
- Guest Policy: Guests are permitted to use the facilities while in the company of a valid university participant if they purchase a guest pass. A guest pass can be purchased at the TRECS welcome desk and SAC information desk and is valid for one-day use at all recreation facilities. Participants are responsible for the conduct of their guest and must stay with their guest at all times. If a sponsor leaves a facility, the guest must also exit.
- Guest accompanying RecSports Member: $15 per day, effective July 1, 2023.
Membership is a privilege, which may be modified or revoked at any time by RecSports or the university.
- Proof of UT affiliation must be presented to purchase membership for all options.
- Issues concerning validity of “Plus One” will be turned over to the UT Student Judicial Office for consultation and advisement.
Please contact the RecSports office at 865-974-0492 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Forms and Manuals