- UT students are members of the RecSports facilities/programs and automatically receive access privileges during the semesters in which they are enrolled upon payment of their Student Programs & Services Fee (SPSF).
- Student “Plus One”—$300/yr (additional)
- Student’s Dependent (Ages 0–23 years): $180/yr** NOTE: Areas of use in facilities are restricted for ages 0-16 years.
- Click here for more information on “Plus One” memberships.
To become a member, stop by TRECS or call 865-974-0492 for more information.
- Guest Policy: Guests are permitted to use the facilities while in the company of a valid university participant if they purchase a guest pass. A guest pass can be purchased at the TRECS welcome desk and SAC information desk and is valid for one-day use at all recreation facilities. Participants are responsible for the conduct of their guest and must stay with their guest at all times. If a sponsor leaves a facility, the guest must also exit.
- Guest accompanying RecSports Member: $10/day
Membership is a privilege, which may be modified or revoked at any time by RecSports or the university.
- Proof of UT affiliation must be presented to purchase membership for all classifications.
- Issues concerning validity of “Plus One” will be turned over to the UT Student Judicial Office for consultation and advisement.
Forms and Manuals