Trips are open to all current UT students (graduate and undergraduate)as well as faculty and staff with an active RecSports membership.
Trip costs include transportation, in-camp food, equipment, camping, and other miscellaneous fees.Register online for a trip
Or register in-person in the TRECS Outdoor Program area using Mastercard, Visa. or cash..
- On most trips you don’t need any experience. Really. If a trip requires experience, we’ll indicate what experience you should have.
- Trip costs includes transportation, in-camp food, equipment, camping, and other miscellaneous fees.
- If space permits, you may bring a guest for an additional guest fee of $10 per trip. Most trips are 8-10 people, except rafting, which is 18 people in 3 rafts.
- Needed gear and equipment is provided for each trip at no additional cost.
- Cancellations – We reserve the right to cancel a program due to inclement weather, natural disasters, or extenuating circumstances. In the event we must cancel a program, a full trip refund will be provided.
- Should you choose to cancel, 100 percent of the trip cost will be refunded if we are notified of cancellation before the date of registration deadline. Any cancellation on or inside the registration deadline is ineligible for refund.