Our clubs depend on the generosity of alumni, friends, and family to help support club activity and growth. Your support may assist with travel, uniforms, equipment, facility rentals, and even help attend a national championship.
If you would like to make a tax-deductible donation to the University of Tennessee on behalf of a specific sport club or the general Sport Clubs program, there are two ways to make a donation:
- Visit the RecSports Development Funds page.
- Indicate which fund you wish to donate to. If you do not see the specific club you wish to donate to, please select Sport Clubs Alumni Fund.
- If you select the Sport Clubs Alumni Fund, please include the name of the club in the additional comments section. Make sure to specify men’s or women’s if necessary.
- If you do not indicate a specific club, then your donation will be applied to the overall Sport Clubs program.
- Make checks payable to: The University of Tennessee
- Indicate club name you wish to donate to on the memo line
- Mail to:
- Sport Clubs
- RecSports Department
- 2111 Volunteer Blvd.
- Knoxville, TN 37996
- Donors are encouraged to donate via the online process if at all possible.
- UT Office of Alumni Affairs and Development will contact you about your tax credit.
- Any other questions, please contact the Sport Clubs coordinator at email@example.com or 865-974-0492.