- Payroll Deduction: Regular, full-time faculty/staff at UTK are eligible for monthly payroll deduction for a RecSports membership. To request this, please access this FORM, print it, complete it, scan it, and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Online Payment-in-Full: All Faculty/Staff/Emeritis/Plus-One members are able to purchase a RecSports membership online. Please access this LINK to, register/sign into a MyRecSports account, and purchase your desired membership.
All eligible full-time faculty and staff may receive a free two-week (14 consecutive days) trial membership (one per year). You must wait 365 days before you are eligible to receive another trial membership. Please stop by the administration office membership desk in the TRECS to activate your trial membership during normal business hours (8 a.m.– 5 p.m., Monday–Friday, excluding holidays, administrative, and weather closings). “Plus one” and dependents are not eligible for trial membership.
- Faculty & Staff member: $324/yr
- Faculty & Staff “Plus One” member: $324/yr (additional)
- Faculty & Staff member first dependent (ages 0–23 yrs): $300/yr
- Faculty & Staff additional dependents (Ages 0–23 yrs): $180/yr (additional)
- **NOTE: Areas of use in facilities are restricted for ages 0–16 yrs
- Daily Use (only faculty & staff with valid ID, no medical center IDs):
- Click here for more information on “Plus One” memberships
To become a member, call 865-974-0492 or email us at email@example.com for more information.
- Retirees, with “UTK Retiree” ID Only: $300/yr
- Retiree “Plus One”: $300/yr
- Retiree Child-Dependent (age 0–23): $300/year
- Retirees must have a “UTK Retiree” ID Card
- Guest Policy: Guests are permitted to use the facilities while in the company of a valid university participant if they purchase a guest pass. A guest pass can be purchased at the TRECS welcome desk and SAC information desk and is valid for one-day use at all recreation facilities. Participants are responsible for the conduct of their guest and must stay with their guest at all times. If a sponsor leaves a facility, the guest must also exit.
- Guest accompanying RecSports Member: $10/day
Membership is a privilege, which may be modified or revoked at any time by RecSports or the university.
UT affiliation will be verified before membership is granted to anyone.
Issues concerning validity of “Plus One” will be turned over to the UT director of human resources and the Department of Human Resources for verification.
Please contact the RecSports office at 865-974-0492 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Forms and Manuals