2018 Membership Rates – May 9th to August 15th
|MEMBERSHIP OPTIONS||COST PER MEMBERSHIP|
|STUDENT – “Plus One“||$95|
|STUDENT – Dependent||$95 each|
|FACULTY/STAFF – “Plus One“||$95|
|FACULTY/STAFF – Dependent||$95 each|
|ALUMNI – “Plus One“||$135|
|ALUMNI – Dependent||$135 each|
All memberships, including payroll deductions, must be completed in person at the Admin Office in TRECS. Please contact the RecSports office at 865-974-0492 for more information.
- A maximum of 500 Alumni memberships available.
- A summer membership includes the use of the TRECS and the Student Aquatic Center (SAC).
- UT students who graduated in December 2017 or were enrolled in the Spring 2018 semester can become a member for $75.
- Alumni and students must show proof of graduation or Spring 2018 enrollment at the time of purchase.
- Students enrolled in summer classes receive access to the facilities with payment of SPSF Fees.
- Summer memberships will be prorated after July 2, 2018.
- An additional fee of $8 will be charged for any new member without a UT ID card.