2022 Membership Rates – May 22nd to August 13th
Please note that students enrolled in summer classes receive a RecSports Membership with payment of SPSF Fees.
|MEMBERSHIP OPTIONS||PURCHASE||COST PER MEMBERSHIP|
|STUDENT – Buddy Bundle Membership||HERE||$150|
|FACULTY/STAFF – “Plus One“||In-Person||$100|
|FACULTY/STAFF – Dependent||In-Person||$100 each|
|STUDENT – “Plus One“||In-Person||$100|
|STUDENT – Dependent||In-Person||$100 each|
|ALUMNI – “Plus One“||In-Person||$140|
|ALUMNI – Dependent||In-Person||$140 each|
Some memberships can be purchased online at connect.recsports.utk.edu.
Faculty/Staff memberships that utilize payroll deductions must be completed in-person at the Admin Office in TRECS. Please contact the RecSports office at 865-974-0492 for more information.
- A summer membership includes the use of the TRECS, the Student Aquatic Center (SAC), and RecSports programs/services.
- UT students who graduated in December 2021 or were enrolled in the Spring 2022 semester can become a member for $75.
- Students enrolled in summer classes receive access to the facilities with payment of SPSF Fees.
- Summer memberships purchased after July 3, 2022 will be prorated .
- An additional fee of $8 will be charged for any new member without a UT ID card (does not pertain to the Buddy Bundle Membership).