TRECS facility will be without air conditioning starting May 15th until mid to late June. For your safety, the TRECS facility may be closed or have modified hours should the heat index indoors reach 89 degrees or higher.
For daily impacts, please check our RecSports website and follow us on social media.
Instagram – @utrecsports
Facebook – UT RecSports
2023 Membership Rates – May 19th to August 22nd
Please note that students enrolled in summer classes receive a RecSports Membership with payment of SPSF Fees.
|MEMBERSHIP OPTIONS||PURCHASE||MEMBERSHIP COST|
|STUDENT||HERE||Semester: $75, Half: $50|
|STUDENT – Buddy Bundle||HERE||Semester: $150, Half: $100|
|STUDENT – “Plus One”||In-Person||Semester: $100|
|STUDENT – Dependent||In-Person||Semester: $100 Each|
|FACULTY/STAFF||HERE||Semester: $100, Half: $60|
|FACULTY/STAFF – “Plus One“||In-Person||Semester: $100|
|FACULTY/STAFF – Dependent||In-Person||Semester: $100 each|
|ALUMNI||Request Form||Semester: $140, Half: $80|
|ALUMNI – Buddy Bundle||Request Form||Semester: $250, Half: $200|
|ALUMNI – “Plus One”||In-Person||Semester: $140|
|ALUMNI – Dependent||In-Person||Semester: $140 Each|
Some memberships can be purchased online at connect.recsports.utk.edu.
Faculty/Staff members who utilize payroll deduction can enroll ONLINE. Please contact the RecSports office at 865-974-0492 for more information.
- Summer semester runs from May 19, 2023 – August 22, 2023.
- 1st Half runs from May 19, 2023 – July 5, 2023.
- 2nd Half runs from July 6, 2023 – August 22, 2023.
- A summer membership includes the use of the TRECS, the Student Aquatic Center (SAC), and RecSports programs/services.
- UT students who graduated in December 2022 or were enrolled in the Spring 2023 semester can become a member for $75.
- Students enrolled in summer classes receive access to the facilities with payment of SPSF Fees.
- An additional fee of $8 will be charged for any new member without a UT ID card (does not pertain to the Buddy Bundle Membership).