A $100 deposit is due at the time of registration for the Ground Package and $500 for the Air Package. The deadline for all deposits is Nov. 1, 2019.
Payments for rentals and/or lessons can be paid separately and at any time before the Oct 1, 2019 deadline.
Registration & Refund Deadlines
- A non-refundable deposit is applied after Sept. 1, 2019
- The registration and refund deadline (less $500 deposit) for the Air Package is Oct. 1, 2019.
- The registration and refund deadline for the Ground package (less $100 deposit) is November 12, 2019
- Air package registration deadline is Fri. November 1, 2019
- Ground Packages can be transferred.
- All balances are due on Fri. November 22nd, 2019.
Accommodations & Maximum Occupancy
We will be staying at the Phoenix Condominiums at Steamboat. The condos are conveniently situated directly across the street from the Steamboat Ski Area, The Phoenix at Steamboat offers beautifully furnished accommodations and easy walking to the Steamboat Gondola, Steamboat Snow School, and all base area shops and restaurants. These units feature fully equipped kitchens, private laundry, gas fireplace. Other amenities include outdoor hot tubs, outdoor heated pool, fitness room, and free Wifi Access.
This trip is based on Maximum Occupancy. For example, a 6-person condo has a bedroom with two queen beds and a pull-out couch that sleeps two. If an individual would like their own bed/room, an additional fee of $485 can buy each open space (if available). There is a 99.9% chance you will have to share a room/bed unless you’re able to purchase an open bed. The trip leader will work with each group in an attempt to secure the most appropriate room for them.